Come out to the opening to enjoy …
– innovative visual art by new L.U. visual art graduates,
– the e-book launch of new critical writing which places local visual art into a global context, accompanied by original music by Rory Bohler,
– live music by IGBC [experimental electronic/ambient-www.igbcsound.com]
– meet featured artists/writers/editors in attendance,
– and a bevy of fresh spring refreshments provided by Sweet Pea Home Catering and Restaurant.
All ages/by donation. Shows run until June 9th. Starts May 11 7:00 pm- 10:00 pm