- Current Issue
- Event Calendar
Toy Sense is hosting a Community Fun Day! This is a kick-off event for a fundraiser for Communities Together for Children. Toy Sense will match Members Points donations until August 24!
THINGS TO DO:
– Tour a firetruck! It’s scheduled for 1 pm and will be here for 1-2 hours depending on availability.
– A police car will also make an appearance during this event.
– Outdoor fun & games
– Decorate a mini crazy car craft (craft may vary depending on demand)
– Ice cream by Epic Cones. Epic Cones is also generously donating $1 from every cone sold.
– Information about the Communities Together for Children and Autism Thunder Bay programs.
Snap a creative pic with the GIANT Melissa & Doug Flamingo! Wear something festive or borrow ours! Then post your pic with the #ToySenseFlamingo hashtag for a chance to win the giant flamingo! Winner will be chosen from one of the posted #ToySenseFlamingo photos. Contest runs until end of July.
See you on Friday, July 27 between 11-5!
Communities Together for Children: www.ctctbay.org/